Search 1000s of commercial spaces by size, location, and price.
· Located at the corner of N. Central Ave. & Bearden Place
· Property consists of (4) tax parcels to include:
o 94DC001, 94DC002, 94DC003 & 94DC004
· Improvements located on the property include an approximately 10,125 SF commercial building with offices & warehouse space
· Ceiling Heights up to 20’
· Total Land is approximately 0.75 acre
· Approximately 155’ of frontage on N. Central Avenue & approximately 310’ of frontage on Bearden Place
· According to Alberta Jones with KUB, they are the suppliers of electricity to the address and there are currently 2 meters on the property and 3 Phase power
· Estimate traffic counts are 14, 826 automobiles daily at the corner of N. Central Street and Bearden Place.
|Provider||Technology||Max Download Speed||Max Upload Speed|
Most listings are in the $20's per square foot per year. The Knoxville submarket is seeing a decline in rates. In the last 3 months, the median rate fell $2 per sqft per year. That's a 9% decrease in rent.
|Median Rate||Median Size|