Newly built and furnished creative sublease in Union Square.
• Polished concrete floor and exposed ceiling.
• 4 glass-front offices, 2 glass front conference rooms, 2 phone booths.
• Furnished with approx. 50 work stations.
• Large window line with good natural light.
• Restroom with private shower.
• Full floor identity. • Tenant controlled HVAC.
• Excellent access to public transportation. • Motivated Sublandlord.
Small to medium sized businesses hoping to secure new premises large enough to accommodate 55+ employees should consider viewing 235 Park Avenue South in Gramercy, a fully built and wired plug and play loft space with fantastic potential. Tenants looking to rent office space in New York City’s bustling Flatiron community will find this address an attractive prospect.
Boasting 3 to 4 break out rooms and offices as well as an open area suitable for 55+ employees, office space at 235 Park Avenue South provides tenants with a first rate location between 19th and 10th Streets.
Tenants of 235 Park Avenue South include an eye care clinic on the 2nd floor and the current office space opportunity would certainly suit medical practitioners.
Access to public transport is available at Union Square on 14th Street and 23rd Street via subway lines 4, 6, 6X and N, Q and R trains.
As a traditional brownstone from the early 20th century, 235 Park Avenue South’s facade reflects Gramercy’s laid-back but sophisticated lifestyle, for it features grocery and retail stores on the ground floor and tenants like The City Crab and Seafood Company, specialist suppliers of fine seafood.
|City Crab & Seafood Co.|
|Adam Schneiderman, MD (Union Square Eye Care)|
|25 Mb/s: Verizon New York|
|6 Mb/s: Time Warner Cable|
|50 Mb/s: MegaPath|
New York City