The Office Space Search Engine

Search 1000s of commercial spaces by size, location, and price.

415 Ocean View Ave

Gravesend, Brooklyn, NY
Floors
3
Zoning
R6
Year Constructed
1996

Features

Onsite Parking

About 415 Ocean View Ave

Built in 1996, the 3-story building at 415 Ocean View Avenue in New York's desirable Brighton Beach neighborhood is ideal for medical professionals keen to invest in a property rather than having to rent office space again.

Occupying a great corner location just one block from New York's B and Q trains, 415 Ocean View Avenue sees plenty of foot traffic. Occupiers are offered onsite parking for up to four vehicles and acquire a fully renovated building with excellent signage opportunity.

The building boasts a new boiler and new elevator and is designed to suit any medical practice owner-user. 415 Ocean View Avenue in New York also features storage space on the 3rd floor. While roughly 40% of the building are available for immediate use, the other 60% are currently leased, providing investors with a rental income of $8,650 per month.

Just one block Brighton Beach main retail corridor, the 7,000 square feet property is cable ready, fully sprinklered, has disability access, laminate and hardwood floors and an intercom system for added security.

Boasting a stepped gable and attractive buff brick facade, 415 Ocean View Avenue in New York is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a medical plaza.

Internet Providers for 415 Ocean View Ave

Provider Technology Max Download Speed Max Upload Speed
Cablevision/Optimum Cable
1 Gb/s
25 Mb/s
Verizon New York Fiber
1 Gb/s
25 Mb/s
MegaPath DSL
10 Mb/s
1.5 Mb/s

The Market: New York City

On average, listings lease in the $60's per square foot per year. The New York City region is experiencing a a rise in rates. In the last 3 months, the median rate went up $0 per sqft per year. That's a 1% increase in rent.

Median Rate Median Size
$66
/sqft/yr
3,370
sqft

Median Rate over Time in New York City