This campus has 4 premier office towers that can be lease together or individually. This tremendous space is being offered at $8.99 psf plus electricity!
• High quality campus type facility
• Great centralized location, connected to I-696 & M 24 (20 min from most metro Detroit locations)
• Whole campus had ACCU-Ring provided by AT&T at 600 Mpbs
• Complete elevator modernization, Otis energy efficient design
• Full emergency back up power in all four towers
• High security - access is controlled via proximity card readers & other
• Most current version of Simplex Fire Life Safety System
• Zoned RC- Regional Center - Includes office, hospitality & multifamily
• High speed fiber optics
• Detroit and Michigan market turnaround This property is right in the middle of Southfield which is the nicest sub-market between the Detroit and Pontiac markets. Southfield has over 9,000 business, including many Fortune 500 companies. Many companies are attracted to the City-wide optics fiber network.This campus is basically in the south west quadrant of Interstate 696 and Highway 24. Of the 88 acres in the campus, 32 acres for future development actually has Interstate frontage.
There are more than 350 high tech, information technologies, and telecommunications firms with a strong corporate presence in Southfield such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Comcast. There are also over 90 software development companies in Southfield such as Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, and Sun Microsystems.
The headquarters of Chrysler, General Motors and Ford are within 20 minutes of Southfield. Southfield has become a international place of business and commerce.
|10 Gb/s: Level 3 Communications, LLC|
|25 Mb/s: Comcast|
|6 Mb/s: MegaPath Corporation|