This brick office building was built in 1956 for the Mason School District as the Manual Arts and Agriculture Building. The property has recently undergone a complete update of its heating system in 2013 to a new high efficiency Lochinvar boiler which replaced the original system. The building has been made accessible through the addition of an elevator to the structure in 1998. The roof was replaced in 2005 and is a rubber membrane style. The building has a warehouse area of 1,860 Sq Ft on the first floor that provides extra flexibility for storage or building access. Restrooms are available on both the first and second floors. The building is located within convenient walking distance of the Ingham County Courthouse in downtown Mason as well as City Hall. The property has it's own parking for 9 cars as well as abutting the City of Mason Ash Street municipal lot to the North and street parking to the South. The first floor features large open space with high ceilings. The second floor contains 11 offices as well as a conference room. Two tenants currently occupy part of the first floor. - Number of buildings: 1 - Class of space: Class C - Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
|1.5 Mb/s: AT&T Michigan|
|3 Mb/s: ACD.net|
|3 Mb/s: WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone|
|768 kbps: Iserv|
Median rate is a number derived from the median rate of listings posted on 42floors and reports from thought leaders in the area.