This Historic Building built in 1911 is located centrally in downtown Shreveport directly across the street from the front of Caddo Courthouse. Conveniently located this attractive and impressive structure would make an ideal location for attorneys and governmental agencies and their support groups. Recognized for its renovation in 1978 by the State of Louisiana and the U.S. Dept. of Interior current owner and tenant has made impressive updates and renovations to two floors. - Parking description: Street or private garage. Three metered parking spaces directly in front of building. - Area description: Located between Caddo Parish Courthouse in the front and to the rear Shreveport Governmental Plaza. - Number of buildings: 1 - Class of space: Class B - Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
|25 Mb/s: Comcast|
|1.5 Mb/s: AT&T Louisiana|
Median rate is a number derived from the median rate of listings posted on 42floors and reports from thought leaders in the area.