Built in 2007 - 28' clear, clear span facility with frontage on Strawberry Lane with multiple dock and drive in loading capability positions. *****Adjacent 8,000sf with existing 2,000sf office can be combined for 31,500sf.
4% co-operating agent commission.
Airport Industrial Center of Greater Louisville is an urban industrial park consisting of 147.5 acres and approximately 1.5 million square feet of existing buildings. AIC’s combination of heavy electrical power, industrial cranes, compressed air facilities, and vast amounts of open space—especially in a facility so close to the airport is an asset.
The center also has 50+ acres for future warehouse development. Will build to suit. – Airport Industrial Center is minutes from United Parcel Services Worldport
– Located within Enterprise Zone and Foreign Trade Zone
– Close to 300,000 square feet of medium to heavy manufacturing space for lease
– Buildings include truck docks, cranes, heavy power, large overhead doors, paint booths, clean rooms, and a wide-range of other industrial facilities
– Space available in both single and multi-tenant buildings
– Rail service is available - Area description: Airport / Crittenden / National Turnpike / Strawberry Lane Area - Number of buildings: 1 - Building condition: Excellent - Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
|Wen-Parker Logistics SDF|
|1.5 Mb/s: MegaPath Corporation|
|768 kbps: TOAST.net|
|768 kbps: AT&T Kentucky|
Median rate is a number derived from the median rate of listings posted on 42floors and reports from thought leaders in the area.