Industrial Building offered near Airport featuring: 35' clear Height, 4 docks, 2 drive in doors, 4 Bridge Cranes, Compressed Air, Heavy Electric
4% procuring broker commission.
Airport Industrial Center of Greater Louisville is an urban industrial park consisting of 147.5 acres and approximately 1.5 million square feet of existing buildings. AIC’s combination of heavy electrical power, industrial cranes, compressed air facilities, and vast amounts of open space—especially in a facility so close to the airport is an asset.
The center also has 50+ acres for future warehouse development. Will build to suit. – Airport Industrial Center is minutes from United Parcel Services Worldport
– Located within Enterprise Zone and Foreign Trade Zone
– Close to 300,000 square feet of medium to heavy manufacturing space for lease
– Buildings include truck docks, cranes, heavy power, large overhead doors, paint booths, clean rooms, and a wide-range of other industrial facilities
– Space available in both single and multi-tenant buildings
– Rail service is available
|Anson Industries Inc|
|10 Gb/s: Level 3 Communications, LLC|
|6 Mb/s: Time Warner Cable|
|1.5 Mb/s: TOAST.net|
|1.5 Mb/s: AT&T Kentucky|
|1.5 Mb/s: MegaPath Corporation|