Search 1000s of commercial spaces by size, location, and price.
• Lots of upside income opportunities in this 2,484 SF building and 1.25 acre property
• USPS occupies about 25% of the building
• Approx 1,884 SF available to lease see Catylist# 28847917
• USPS has occupied building for the past 30 years and just signed a new 5 year lease
• Available space has been beautifully remodeled and is ready to move in to
• Building is on 1.25 acres with 1 acre available for development per current zoning which is NCM(Neighborhood Commercial Medium)
• Convenient to St Pete, Bradenton and Sarasota
• Just minutes to I75 via I275 - Area description: Terra Ceia is an unincorporated census-designated place in Manatee County, Florida, that includes the 1,932 acres (7.82 km2) Terra Ceia State Park. It is located on Terra Ceia Island on the Southern shore of Tampa Bay near the intersection of US 19 and I-275, at the southern end of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
The community is part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area. The 125-acre (0.51 km2) Terra Ceia Preserve - Frog Creek is also located in the area and protected by the Southwest Florida Water Management District. It offers fishing and hiking. - Number of buildings: 1 - Class of space: Class B - Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
|US Post Office Post Office Finance|
|Provider||Technology||Max Download Speed||Max Upload Speed|
|Bright House Networks||Cable||