For Lease | Retail Space Available at The Mill Listing Details & Market Data
2315 Navigation Blvd, Houston, TX 77003
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail
- Date Updated Sep 22, 2022
Houston’s east of downtown neighborhood or East End has distinguished itself as the cultural and artistic heart of the city’s many distinct districts. Originally Houston’s industrial hub, warehouse space has evolved into creative and gallery spaces. As the young and imaginative have flocked to the area, restaurants and shops have opened to satisfy their eclectic tastes. Perched above the Buffalo Bayou, East End offers downtown accessibility, views, and endless possibilities for active living in an area that is still growing into what it will eventually become.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Space Available see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (68)
- Transit Score ® Good Transit (68)
- Bike Score ® Very Bikeable (79)
- City Houston, TX
- Neighborhood Second Ward
- Zip Code 77003
- Market Houston
Points of Interest
Convention District (eastbound)
Coffee Plant/Second Ward
Downtown Transit Center
Cesar Chavez/67th Street
Museum District (northbound)
Hermann Park/Rice U
TMC Transit Center
Market Square Tower Garage
Cleburne Garage at Sampson
Houston Museum of Natural Science Parking Garage
North Colleges Residents Lot
North Kirby Lot
Omni Houston Hotel Parking Garage
Fannin South Park & Ride
Mia Bella Trattoria
The Shops at Houston Center
El Ahorro Supermarket
Shops at Arrive
- 6,000 SF of fresh retail catered to the most sought-after boutiques, fresh dining concepts and lifestyle experiences.
- 600+ Residents living on site, an old neighborhood feel with all of today’s modern conveniences and entertainment.
- Direct connection to multifamily community
- Frontage along Navigation Boulevard and visibility from Canal Street and Runnels Street
- Immerse in East Houston's energy with this corner location at Canal and Navigation with proximity to major thoroughfare and East End hot spots.
- Oversized windows and storefronts
- State-of-the-art HVAC
- Uniquely designed architecture by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- Weekly events and sunset markets: A full calendar of events including outdoor fitness, sunset markets, live music and nighttime movie screenings.