Light Industrial/Approved Cannabis Cultivation & Processing Facility Listing Details & Market Data
4700 North Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906
- For Sale $1,300,000
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 13,822 SF
- Lot Size 2.58 Acre
- Date Updated Sep 15, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (38)
- Transit Score ® Some Transit (25)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (36)
- City Lansing, MI
- Zip Code 48906
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Tesla Destination Charger
Hall of Justice East Ramp
Islamic Center of East Lansing Parking Lot
Ramp 2 (Lot 12)
Ramp 3 (Lot 19)
Old Town General Store
Once Apon a Child
Gift & Bible / Diane's Halmark / Teaching Center
REO Town Marketplace
Horrocks Farm Market
- Municipal Approved Adult use Cultivation and Processing facility, with 1 Class C license. MEP
- drawings/building permits and real estate included in the sale.
- Freestanding building with direct visibility and pylon signage on Grand River Avenue. It was built in 1967 and zoned IND-1.
- Ceiling heights are 12 feet to 15 feet clear. Building is equipped with a 2,000 amp electric service and a brand new roof built in 2021.
- Great site, near Capital Region International Airport offers plenty of day time traffic. This property also sits on an Opportunity Zone, giving an owner/user or investor a value add opportunity.
Contact Listing Broker