3300 Dickey Road Listing Details & Market Data
3300 Dickey Pl, East Chicago, IN 46312
- For Sale Contact for pricing
- Property Type Industrial
- Property Size 2,000,000 SF
- Lot Size 84.3 Acre
- Date Updated Feb 01, 2022
• Excellent site for multi-modal development – highway, rail, waterway
• 1,950 feet of frontage on Indiana Harbor Canal
• Canal is navigable to / from Lake Michigan by barge with a channel depth of 22 feet and manned draw bridge 24/7.
• Approximately 23,400 linear feet of rail on property serviced by Indiana Harbor Belt RR.
• Build-to-Suit for 250,000-2,000,000 SF with an abundance of trailer and container storage.
• IHB is the serving rail carrier for this location and it would be open via reciprocal switch to every other carrier in the Chicago Switching District (i.e. UP, BNSF, CSX, NS, CN & CP).
• Extremely large electrical substation (property owned) served by two NIPSCO 138kV circuits
• Immediate access to over 300 Megawatts of available power.
• 10 minutes to Gary Airport
• Immediate access to Indiana Toll Road and I-80/94 via newly completed Cline Avenue
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (48)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (46)
- City East Chicago, IN
- Neighborhood Indiana Harbour
- Zip Code 46312
- Market Chicago
(630) 782-9520 x 3870
George J. Cibula
(630) 782-9520 x 3860
(630) 782-9520 x 3873