220 I Street NE Listing Details & Market Data
220 I Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
- For Lease $29/SF/YR
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 28,404 SF
- Lot Size 0.32 Acre
- # of Floors 2
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1929
- Year Renovated 1985
- Date Updated Mar 02, 2022
Built in 1929 and renovated in 1985, the property is a 28,404 SF office asset located in the Northeast quadrant of downtown Washington, D.C. It's unique industrial feel and loft like open, collaborative working spaces make it the perfect working space for Marketing/PR companies, tech-start ups and design/architecture firms.
The property is strategically located and allow tenants to rely on its close proximity to the federal government facilities and to Union Station. Union Station,is home to Amtrak’s headquarters and also serves the Washington Metro, MARC, VRE train services and is the main bus terminal in the city. In addition, Union Station is equipped with 3 levels of shopping and dining
These nearby attractions make 220 Eye Street NE a desirable and convenient location for businesses and visitors alike.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|210 see moresee less|
Space features private balcony.
|220-230 see moresee less|
2 floor office space - with offices, conference room and kitchen.
- City Washington, DC
- Neighborhood Near Northeast
- Zip Code 20002
- Market Washington DC Suburban Maryland
- It is ideally located in close proximity to major transportation hubs and attractions
- Close by the H st. corridor, the city's second largest commercial attraction packed with shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Less than a mile from the United States Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress
Contact Listing Broker