- +2 images
1915 Jamboree Drive Listing Details & Market Data
1915 Jamboree Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 38,872 SF
- Lot Size 4.51 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 155
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1984
- City Colorado Springs, CO
- Neighborhood Briargate
- Zip Code 80920
- Market Denver
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Colorado Springs
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Colorado Springs Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $21.08
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 14.71%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF)
Colorado Springs Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $155.39
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change 24.17%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $159M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 14
- Property Tax in 2021 $65,643
- Market Value* $2,954,106
- Assessed Value $2,954,106
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the property’s latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.