- +3 images
Central Place at Iliff Station Listing Details & Market Data
13900 East Harvard Avenue, Aurora, CO 80014
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge.
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 74,040 SF
- Lot Size 3.14 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 244
- Parking Ratio 3.30/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Owner Occupied
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1985
- City Aurora, CO
- Neighborhood Heather Gardens
- Zip Code 80014
- Market Denver
Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge: owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants.
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Access researched data with nationwide coverage on CommercialEdge: sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more.
Average Actual Rents in Aurora
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Aurora Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $21.30
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 10.07%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 117,000
Aurora Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $94.05
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -48.36%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $18.1M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 3
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $151,438
- Market Value* $5,183,000
- Assessed Value $5,183,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the property’s latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.