Justin Smith began his real estate career with Lee & Associates in 2004. His practice focuses on three main types of commercial real estate transactions: Tenant Representation, Agency Leasing & Capital Markets.
Tenant Representation - Justin is one of the Senior Directors and practice leaders for Lee & Associations national tenant presentation platform, Lee Corporate Solutions. In this capacity, Justin has represented national companies across the country like Berger Transfer & Storage, Textron Off Road, Volt Workforce Solutions, Tri-West, Triple B Forwarders, American Cargo Express & OSC Automotive. He has completed corporate headquarters relocations, sale leasebacks, subleases and other complex assignments in additional to the leasing of distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
Landlord Advisory – Justin maintains key relationships with pension fund advisors, institutional investment funds, developers and investors whereby he handles their industrial leasing assignments. He has worked with Duetsche Asset Management, RREEF, ProLogis, PS Business Parks, Davis Partners, Koll Company and Cohen Asset Management on their multi tenant industrial property.
Capital Markets – Justin has worked on the acquisitions and dispositions of high value assets including the 6 building Simpson Strong Tie Portfolio in Brea, the Royal Vista Golf Course in Rowland Heights, 155551 Red Hill Ave, and the former Dolly Madison Hostess plant in Frogtown.
He is well versed in financial analysis, feasibility, financing, and environmental remediation.
Since beginning his career, Mr Smith has successfully completed over 420 transactions across the country. He has been involved in $215,000,000 worth of property transactions and roughly 4,000,000 SF.
Notable Recent Transactions Include:
• Simpson Strong Tie Portfolio, Brea 227,000 SF
• 15927 Distribution Way, Cerritos 220,000 SF
• 1400 S Manhattan Ave, Fullerton 102,228 SF
• 15220 Canary Ave., La Mirada 93,280 SF
• 330 S. Hale Ave, Fullerton 90,336 SF
• 17745 Lookout Rd, Schertz, TX 80,265 SF
• 11641 Pike St., Santa Fe Springs 75,000 SF
• 602 S. 54th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 60,000 SF
• 2100 Valencia Dr., Fullerton 57,822 SF
• 15551 Red Hill Ave., Tustin 56,000 SF
• 501 Burning Tree, Fullerton 55,740 SF
• 2730 El Presidio St., Carson 53,760 SF
• 200 W. Carob St., Compton 50,333 SF
• 6220 Descanso Ave., Buena Park 45,761 SF
• 2652 Dow Ave., Tustin 42,340 SF
• 320 Kalmus, Costa Mesa 41,655 SF
• 2411 Glassell Street, Orange 38,912 SF
• 12825 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk 35,200 SF
• 2781 Dow Ave, Tustin 33,488 SF
• 2827 S. Santa Fe Ave., Los Angeles 32,027 SF
• 3 Mason, Irvine 23,355 SF
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of California, Irvine
• Masters of Business Administration, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
• Masters of Real Estate Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
• State of California Real Estate License
• CoreNet Global - Master of Corporate Real Estate Designation
• Argus Discount Cash Flow Certified